Back by popular demand … our next Three Gun Run!
Photos courtesy of Rae Bennett Photography
November 18th, 2017 Competition
Registration Starts at 10 A.M.
Competition Runs 10:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
$25 Entry Fee First Run
$15 Each Subsequent Run
If you’re not familiar with 3-gun, it consists of a set of courses in which you shoot three different guns – a pistol, a carbine/rifle and a shotgun – at different stages, and engage various short and long-distance targets up to 75 yards from varied positions. The new course has timed runs with approximately 7 to 25 steel, paper and other challenging targets at each station. At least one mag change is required at the Pistol and Rifle stages. Thanks to our dedicated contestants, we will be incorporating their great suggestions to keep the course fresh and of course challenging. Come on out for some friendly competitive fun … and earn those bragging rights. Flash sales throughout the day and chance to win $50 in-house credit or unlimited range access through June 2018!
Details and Requirements
- Any SAFE Pistol and 2 to 3 Magazines & Holster *
- Any SAFE Carbine/Rifle and 2 to 3 Magazines *
- Shotgun provided by Deputy Big Shot
- Pistol Ammo: (2-3 Full Magazines)
- Carbine/Rifle Ammo: (2-3 Full Magazines)
- Shot Gun Ammo Included with Entry
- No Green Tip, AP or Tracer Rounds
Safety & Equipment
- Staff and Timer Stops Provided
- Eye Protection *
- Hearing Protection *
* Available for sale or rent
* Bring or Buy your own Pistol and Carbine & Ammo. Rentals use Deputy Big Shot Ammo.
Lots of good old fashioned friendly competition. The Winner with the best time and lowest round count wins choice of $50 in-house credit or UNLIMITED RANGE ACCESS THROUGH JULY 2018!
Rules and Course of Fire managed by Deputy Big Shot