Three Easy Steps to Purchasing a Firearm:
- Find the gun you want: on our website or by calling us at 812-866-5299 and complete your purchase.
- Choose a local FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer to transfer your firearm: All firearms will ship directly to a local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them. Click here to request a transfer.
- Receive Your Firearm: Inspect you gun before accepting the transfer pursuant to our Terms of Sale.
Five Easy Steps to Ship and Transfer a Firearm:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer to request an inbound firearm transfer from Deputy Big Shot. Be sure to confirm their FFL transfer policies and fees.
- Arrange the transfer directly with your local FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer).
- Instruct your dealer to provide a copy of their FFL to Deputy Big Shot (click here).
- Once you have selected a local FFL for your transfer, please provide us with their name and phone number, either on your order or in a follow up email. Please include your ORDER NUMBER in any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
We recommend locating a local FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer. If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please contact us here. We will be happy to address your concerns.