Ready for a little friendly long range competition? Join us for our first long range match and establish the benchmarks!
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Saturday November 4th,
10 am – 1 pm *
Registration starts 9 am and continues until 12 noon
* The Match will continue until all registered shooters finish or until the event is called for by management.
$10 Shooter Registration Fee
$15 Each Run
- Scoring: Best aggregate score of five shot groups at 300, 400 and 500 yrds
- Timed: Fifteen minute time limit for setup and shooting of 15 rounds
- Shooting positions: Stationary, Bench or Prone (shooters choice)
- Targets: NRA 100 yd Bullseye
Aggregate score. In the event of a tie, best averaged group size wins.
Safety & Equipment
Any safe rifle, any caliber, any sight, any equipment including attached bipod, sandbags, improvised rest, etc. Excludes machine rests or “lead sleds”. No green tip ammo permitted.
- Staff and Timer Stops Provided
- All Targets Provided
- Eye and Hearing Protection Required (also available for sale or rent)
Winner determined by total aggregate score. In the event of a tie, best averaged group size wins.
$50 in-house credit or UNLIMITED RANGE ACCESS THROUGH JULY 2018!
Rules and Scoring managed and determined by Deputy Big Shot