Deputy Big Shot complies with ALL Federal, State, and Local laws that restrict the sale and transfer of ammunition, firearms and magazine feeding devices. It is YOUR responsibility to know your local and state laws which may prohibit or restrict your ability to purchase certain products we offer for sale.
You will be asked to agree to these Terms of Sale and submit any additional government issued identification (for certain states which require this) BEFORE the order will be processed. By purchasing from Deputy Big Shot LLC either in person at retail store, deputybigshot.com or over the phone, you affirm that:
- You are twenty-one (21) years old or older.
- You are not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year.
- You are not a fugitive from justice.
- You are not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- You have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and have not been committed to any mental institution.
- You are not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- You have never been nor do you expect to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You have not renounced your U.S. citizenship.
- You are currently not subject to any restraining order.
- You have never been nor do you expect to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence.
- You will not attempt to purchase any item restricted by local, state or federal laws.
In the event that any of the above statements are determined to be untrue, you agree to indemnify and defend Deputy Big Shot LLC, deputybigshot.com and its owners, agents, officers, employees and assignees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
All orders are shipped promptly from our warehouse or in-store inventory, typically within 1-5 business days using UPS or USPS. Orders are fully insured and include package tracking through the shipping carrier.
Payment Methods Accepted
For your convenience, Deputy Big Shot accepts American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa, certified checks, money orders and of course cash for counter sales.
Our e-commerce solution is PCI compliant and provides the highest level of consumer data protection and exceptional buyer and seller fraud protection.
Orders are not binding upon Deputy Big Shot until accepted by Deputy Big Shot. Terms of payment are within Deputy Big Shot’s sole discretion.
Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Deputy Big Shot may invoice parts of an order separately.
If you intend to pick up an item from our retail store that you have ordered online, please call in advance to confirm your order is ready.
We are required to collect Indiana sales tax (7%) on orders picked up from our retail store (you should see this amount calculated into your order before you complete your purchase).
If you are not a legal resident of Indiana you cannot pick up a handgun from our store; you must have the gun transferred to a dealer in your state. You may pick up a rifle or shotgun from our store if it is legal to own in your state of residence.
Our contact information is as follows:
Deputy Big Shot LLC
10214 W Deputy Pike Rd
Deputy, IN 47230-9090
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 4:00pm EDT
Evening and Weekend Hours Welcomed by Appointment
Federal law requires that you must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Firearms can only be transferred between valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders. Here are the steps necessary to complete your order:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a particular firearm is legal to own in your state and municipality. Click here to view restrictions by state.
- Once you have completed your firearm purchase online, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please reference this order number in all correspondence.
- It is your responsibility to choose and contact a local FFL dealer willing to receive your transfer. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL. You can search the list of current FFL holders at http://fflgundealers.net or http://fflregistry.com.
- It is customary for the receiving FFL Dealer to charge a transfer fee. This transaction is solely between you and the receiving FFL Dealer. By purchasing a firearm from Deputy Big Shot you acknowledge that you may have to pay your local FFL dealer a fee for transferring the gun to you.
- Have your selected FFL dealer provide us with a copy of their FFL here. Make sure to include your order number in all correspondence.
- You will receive an email notice when your order ships. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm, you will need to fill out the required paperwork to complete the transfer at the time you pick it up.
*** Important: Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is in effect and from that point forward any concerns with the firearm should be addressed by the manufacturer.
Although we strive to be as accurate as possible with product descriptions and other content, information provided on this website is not warranted to be complete, current or error-free. We reserve the right to make corrections at anytime and without notice.
With respect to items sold by DEPUTY BIG SHOT LLC, prices will be confirmed at the time of order. Your credit card will not be charged until after your order has entered the shipping process.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of our items may be priced incorrectly. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you with available options or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Although we strive for excellence, in the unlikely event you receive an incorrect or incomplete order, please contact within 3-business days of receipt of your order. We will remedy the situation to your satisfaction at our cost.
Order Cancellation by Deputy Big Shot
If you attempt to have a regulated product shipped to a restricted area or if we determine you are in violation of our Terms and Conditions of Sale, your order will be cancelled and subject to a 5% or $30 cancellation fee, whichever is greater. It is your responsibility to make sure that you fully understand and comply with our Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you are unsure, please contact us prior to placing your order.
Orders Cancelled by You
Orders may be cancelled within 1-hour of order placement by referencing your order number in an email or by calling Deputy Big Shot at 812-866-5299. After this period, a 5% cancellation fee applies to all cancelled orders that have been requisitioned but have not yet shipped. No cancellations will be allowed after your order has shipped. Please follow the procedures for Returns.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 10 business days of the receipt of your order. We will offer to exchange it, issue a store credit, or refund your original product purchase price by the same method of payment, less the cost of shipping and handling.
A 20% restocking fee applies to all non-defective returns. All returned products must be returned pursuant to our RMA terms and received in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that originally shipped with the product.
- Ammunition: For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on loaded ammunition. If you have received ammunition that has issues you will need to contact the manufacturer directly. If you purchased Deputy Big Shot LLC manufactured ammunition we will work directly with you to resolve your concerns.
- Firearms: All firearms and firearms receiver components (complete receiver, barrels, etc.) sales are final. Please take time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the purchase/transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if unfired. If you need help with warranty repairs/issues please contact us for assistance.
- NFA items requiring ATF Transfer after paperwork has been started are not returnable.
- Special Orders and custom configured to your specifications are not returnable.
- Items Sold As Is, Used or that have been installed or used after receipt are not returnable.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment are not returnable.
- Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end consumer are not refundable for any reason.
If you received an out-of-the box defective item, please contact the manufacturer directly first. If you run into an issue with the manufacturer please contact us for assistance.
A firearm is an investment. We urge you to thoroughly inspect all firearms before proceeding with the transfer. Please note that once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used even if it is unfired. Deputy Big Shot LLC cannot provide a full refund for new firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. FFL transfer fees are not refundable on returned items.
We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection. However, upon discovering a defect after the transfer, the firearm must be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees of returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer.
Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law and the cost of collection, including attorney fees.
The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order. Deputy Big Shot collects Indiana sales tax on all non-exempt orders picked up or shipped within the State of Indiana.
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Deputy Big Shot LLC. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on this Site. (References to “you” or “your” shall relate to the Customer; references to “Deputy Big Shot” shall relate to Deputy Big Shot LLC, DeputyBigShot.com and its affiliates.) The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
This Sale Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and Deputy Big Shot relating to the purchase or sale of goods or services on the Site. The Sale Agreement may only be modified or terminated with regard to goods or services that have been purchased or sold on the Site in a writing signed by Deputy Big Shot.
Electronic records (including signatures) that are otherwise valid shall be accepted under the Sale Agreement. The Customer consents to receiving electronic records, which may be provided via a web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet; consumers may withdraw consent to receiving electronic records or have the record provided in non-electronic form by contacting Deputy Big Shot.
In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
This Agreement and any sales here under shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to conflicts of laws rules. The Customer consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal or State Courts located in Jefferson County, Indiana for purposes of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this sale agreement.
In the event that you choose to file a complaint against Deputy Big Shot, LLC or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees, you agree that such a complaint must be filed within a court located in Jefferson County, Indiana. You agree that any complaints filed within any other jurisdiction shall be immediately removed to a court within Jefferson County, Indiana and you agree to reimburse Deputy Big Shot LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees for any costs they may each incur in defending against the complaint or effecting its removal until such time that the complaint is properly filed within a court located in Jefferson County, Indiana.
Deputy Big Shot will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein.
Deputy Big Shot will not be liable for products or services not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services, Deputy Big Shot is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase(s) under this agreement.
It is the responsibility of the buyer, not Deputy Big Shot to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state and federal laws in regard to the possession and use of any item purchased from Deputy Big Shot. All products are sold upon the condition that Deputy Big Shot shall not be liable in any action for the arrest, accident, or injury occasioned during the transportation, handling, storage, sale, or use of the merchandise. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. Sales to minors is prohibited.
By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that he/she is of legal age. Deputy Big Shot or any of its employees, officers and employees will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us.
When you purchase an item from Deputy Big Shot, you release Deputy Big Shot and its owners, officers, and employees of any liability regarding your actions concerning the sale, use, ownership and shipping of any products ordered.